To assist you to build your programme/project office, SA Call Centres will use Business Architecture principles and techniques to ensure every project contributes to the benefits of the business. The net result is a blueprint of all project activity in the company (or business area) such that it provides a common understanding of the actions required to achieve the strategic objectives.
We use the following methods to examine and map all initiatives into the overall Business Architecture:
- Clarify business plans using Business Model Canvas, Customer Value Mapping, Customer Journey Maps and the Business Motivation Model
- Map business benefits using Value Propositions, customer-driven Value Streams and Value Stages to identify/confirm high priority projects
- Link projects to value streams and operational capabilities (operational capabilities include IT and HR)
- Identify risks and mitigating actions by examining detail the operational capabilities of a value stream
- Test the integrity of the Business Architecture through scenario analysis and evaluate based on targeted goals, financial criteria and risk factors.