The only real and meaningful income to any business is through invoicing for sales. We can assist you to grow your business sales volumes by using our unique and proven business development methodology. This process always begins with understanding your specific market strategy, the products and services you offer and understanding how these fit with your customer needs.
- Requests for Proposals (RFP) – detailed proposal and specification of services and products to be offered in response to the request.
- Requests for Information (RFI) – detailed product and service offering that describes your strengths and capability; usually used for registering the database of a desired client.
- Requests for Quotation (RFQ) – detailed pricing of products and services usually requested when price is the main or only factor that the client requires for selecting the successful bidder.
SA Call Centres will assist you to write up and complete a professional submission and we ensure that it is submitted on time correctly. We also assist you by ensuring that every detail is in the proposal, thinking through every option and providing creative, innovation solutions. Because of our experience, we understand what clients are looking for in a submission and therefore the quality and care that should go into such a submission.
Once your company has been shortlisted or selected for review, most clients will require a presentation to be made. SA Call Centres will assist you to prepare the presentation and selling pitch, and we will work with you to rehearse the presentation to ensure that maximum impact is made in the required time allocation.
The implementation stage is very important and it is crucial to ensure that the promises made in the previous stages are correctly designed and implemented. SA Call Centres will assist with the project management and business analysis to ensure that the implementation goes smoothly and meets the expectations of the client.
Pipeline development is the process of identifying and developing a constant flow of new clients for the business. We will assist you to put in place a pipeline development methodology by:
- Taking your current prospect list and working with you to assess each potential client by likelihood of success and projected sales-volumes.
- Adding to your prospect list additional potential clients and performing the same success analysis.
- Creating a detailed action plan and reporting structure to ensure that all the prospective clients are contacted, meetings arranged and sufficient planning has gone into the sales pitch to each client.
- Establishing a process in the company for managing the pipeline and ensuring that the pipeline has ownership, is properly managed, it can be easily accessed by responsible staff and that success can be measured and rewarded.
A good pipeline management process is vital to the success of any business and SA Call Centres has the expertise to assist you to develop the right processes and techniques to ensure that you convert your prospects into successful clients
- New Market Development – SA Call Centres will assist you to identify candidate alliance partners and to develop the value proposition which includes: product/service innovation, assessment of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors and identification of the strengths and weaknesses of existing players in this market.
- Strategic Fit – SA Call Centres will assist you to assess the third-party company’s strategic direction, product offerings and management and map these to yours to identify the fit and to ensure that the strategies for both companies are aligned for the success of the new venture.
- Strategic Value – SA Call Centres will assist you to assess the full, combined value that each company brings to the new venture by developing a strategic business plan that considers all aspects including: venture financing, equity ownership, operational costs, income streams and other benefits.
- Venture Structuring – SA Call Centres will assist you to determine the best new venture structure that supports the determined strategic direction, e.g. leveraging each others’ expertise, technologies or other intellectual property (licenses, trade-marks, etc) to expand capacity for bringing to market the new products and services, and the operational capability and strengths of each party.
- Venture Contracting – SA Call Centres will assist you to put in place the right contracts, e.g. Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Teaming Agreement (TA) and Business Agreement. Key areas of these agreements include: responsibilities, value for each party and non-performance.
Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE) has introduced unique opportunities in South Africa for partnerships and strategic relationships. SA Call Centres can assist you with developing your BB-BEE strategy, assessing the opportunities, identifying the right business partners and creating the new business venture.
South Africa offers a low cost, high return value proposition to American, UK and European companies for services. SA Call Centres can assist you to develop your strategy to attract and implement services as an off-shore services provider to overseas based companies.