Project Management is the work involved in, planning, resourcing, organising, directing and controlling the development of an acceptable solution at an agreed cost within an agreed timeframe. At SA Call Centres, every bit of work that we undertake is considered a project, or part of a project, and is therefore be considered in terms of feasibility, risks, quality and delivery.
- PMBoK: We use the PMBoK to provide overall structure to the project planning and managing large complex projects.
- Prince2: We use PRINCE2 for large projects that require extensive business justification, cost analysis and risk mitigation, usually when the project executive instructs: “do it once, and do it right”. Our goal is to deliver the project efficiently.
- Agile/Scrum: We employ Agile techniques in projects where it is necessary to deliver the product quickly, change direction or scope efficiently, and, most importantly, where the importance of people over process is critical. During agile projects we recommend building prototypes and mock-ups to demonstrate functionality and quality.
- SAFe: We employ the Scaled Agile Framework techniques in projects where it is important to successfully respond to volatile market conditions, changing customer needs, and emerging technologies. This is because we understand that over the life-time of a project, change is inevitable, so being flexible to change, from PMO level, all the way down to the projects is critical.
- Shared Change Purpose: We work with you to develop and share a powerful case for change in your business.
- Effective Change Leadership: SA Call Centres will develop a strong change leadership for the initiative by identifying and training the leaders.
- Powerful Engagement Processes: We will implement techniques to build and deliver plans to engage people in the change.
- Committed Local Sponsors: SA Call Centres will provide you with techniques to build understanding and commitment of middle and front-line managers.
- Strong Personal Connection: SA Call Centres will provide you with techniques to create commitment and behaviour changing actions for front-line people.
- Sustained Personal Performance: We work with you to support people as they learn to adapt, managing their resistance sensitively and empathetically.
The SA Call Centres organisational change management methodology includes techniques for creating a change management strategy (readiness assessments), engaging senior managers as change leaders (sponsorship), building awareness of the need for change (communications), developing skills and knowledge to support the change (education and training), helping employees move through the transition (coaching by managers and supervisors), and methods to sustain the change (measurement systems, rewards and reinforcement).
- Support the new business development team to deliver high quality proposals, on time, to prospective clients.
- Support the operations and IT areas by defining new business requirements and producing specifications for the new products/services.
- Provide services such as project management and business analysis to ensure new projects meet time, cost and quality objectives.
- Central source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution in the business.
- Provide a central decision-making point for all capital investment projects to be ranked and deliberated before resources are allocated and spending on development begins.